Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This Is That Time

Hey guys,

For at least a couple of years now, I have been waiting for the right time to begin writing a book, a memoir. I recently began meeting with a local group of writers every week and I feel that this is that time for me to work on the project.

My schedule will be tight so while I am working on the book, I may not be posting blog articles as often as I would like. If you have topics you would like to see discussed, feel free to post them here as comments or email them to me. Most days I will be popping in to read your comments and emails so do continue keeping in touch with me. Just be patient with my replies and I will get them out as soon as conceivably possible.

Enough of you have been after me :-) for the last four years to write a book so I know I have your support and prayers; I will covet them. My thanks to all...

Regards,
Gemma

6 comments:

Mark 9:24 said...

Gemma wrote:
Enough of you have been after me :-) for the last four years to write a book so I know I have your support and prayers; I will covet them. My thanks to all...


How rude of those people to pressure you that way!!

No Pressure Mark

davyp said...

Gemma, I hope the book writing is enjoyable and untimately that lots of people buy it. You have a perspective on marriage that I've not heard anywhere else and that I continue to be challenged and encouraged by. God bless,
David

Gemma said...

Naw, not rude. Just that we're all in this together... wanting our marriage bed to be filled with mind-blowing sex ;-).

Mark 9:24 said...

Gemma wrote:
......we're all in this together... wanting our marriage bed to be filled with mind-blowing sex ;-).


I was at work this morning and I found myself whistling and singing to myself a lot and I thought "what's up with me this morning?".

Then I remembered. I got laid before getting out of bed! ;-)

"Happy Camper" Mark

job29man said...

Gemma,

I'm excited that you are pursuing your dream of writing your book/memoir. Good for you!

Job29man

Harveer said...

Nice blog and nice information which shared by the blog owner I want to say thanks to this blog owner. Love Marriage Delhi, Marriage in Arya Samaj