Friday, August 20, 2010

Restraints, cuffs and ropes... oh my!

One of my readers was asking me about the Easy Access Restraint and it got me thinking about the possibilities for usage. Fwiw- Unlike metal handcuffs these cuffs are very comfortable so different positions should not cause pain or discomfort.

A husband can use the restraint with his wife standing and bent over at the waist, her feet cuffed on the ends and her wrists cuffed in the middle. Obviously he would have to hold on to her so she does not fall forward or he can have her standing by the bed so if she does move forward while he is holding onto her, her head would hit the side of the mattress rather than the floor.

Cuffed in that same position a husband can place his wife on her back on the bed and roll her back and forth while playing with her.

A husband can also have his wife lie face down on the bed and hog-tie her from behind. For this position to work a wife needs to be flexible.

A husband can have his wife kneel while he cuffs her ankles and wrists behind her, putting her in a bent-forward kneeling position.

You can cuff a wife to an object like a bed rail, a table leg, a post in the barn for you farmers, steering wheel of a car, smallish size tree for you outdoorsmen, etc. Simply place the object in front of the restraint so that the object is ‘trapped’ between the wife and the restraint.

So far, those are the few ideas I have come up with for different ways to use the Easy Access Restraint. I am sure we will come up with more. Did I convince anyone to put the restraint on their ‘wish list’ ? Does anyone have other ideas for how to use a restraint such as this? Oh, did I mention how portable this gadget is? Very easy to take along for over-night outings!

Worth mentioning here, are a couple of other restraint systems which GR and I enjoy using. We have two 16ft black silk bondage ropes which offer many creative possibilities for usage. Just remember that unlike many other ropes, silk rope does not irritate the skin so please do not think you can run to Lowe’s and purchase any old rope to tie up your wife. (I know how you guys think ;-)

And last but not least, Liberator’s Bed Buckler is well worth the money we paid for it, although it is not as portable as Easy Access Restraint or silk bondage rope. We keep the Bed Buckler well hidden between the mattress and box-spring. When we want to use it GR only has to pull the 4 restraints out from the 4 ends of the bed, fasten the 4 cuffs to the ends, fasten me in the cuffs and then the fun begins. With Bed Buckler you are limited to using it in the bed but that has not hindered our play at all as it allows for so very many ways to use it.

I hope that at least some of you can learn to explore the possibilities of endless fun with restraint systems in your marriage bed. This cute little fellow, Roger Rope, might help your spouse become more receptive to using restraint systems.

13 comments:

Mark 9:24 said...

I'm shocked I tell you shocked!

Mark

Gemma said...

No you're not, Mark lol.

g00dsp0rt said...

yumm i keep dreaming now of restraing the wife restrained orgasms seem so much stronger in our case is it the same for you 2

Gemma said...

My O's are usually strong with or without being restrained but my dh and I do enjoy occasional light bondage for the heightened eroticism it seems to produce. And we never switch roles-- He's the one who always does the binding while I'm the one who always is bound. Neither of us desire the other way around.

ottoman said...

Oh my is right, goodness! Would love to try light bondage with my DW but you have to crawl before you can walk. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Some great options here. Nothing like tieng her hands behind her back and playing with those breasts.

African Cutie said...

i love light bondage, yummy

funtoyclub said...

Just came across your blog. Good stuff! Thanks. Subscribing!

Mark 9:24 said...

funtoyclub,

I think you'll really enjoy reading all the articles on this site.

I think Gemma's blog is arguably the best there is for bringing passion into the marriage.

Mark 9:24

Gemma said...

Now you guys are making me feel guilty for not posting in a while. I think about you all every day... really I do. Life has just gotten busy lately and... well... my marriage bed comes first.

Is there a topic that any of you would like to see discussed here? Bring it on...

SixtyNineSecrets said...

Kinky blog, I like it.

g00dsp0rt said...

have you used the easy access restraint system yet if so how was it what positions are good what ones dont realy work well what ones do you want to try?

Gemma said...

I already covered that in the article. If you go back and read it, you'll see where I mentioned a number of positions that work.