Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have a secret!!!

Yesterday I received my latest toy order. Oh, I am so excited! GR knows I placed an order and he knows the amount I spent but he does not know what I purchased. I only told him that I bought bedroom stuff. 'Nuff said, right?

I wanted a leather outfit to wear underneath my clothes on date nights and to wear at other times too. So I purchased the "Leather Buckle Bustier", the leather "Female Butt Plug and Dildo Harness" and then for lagniappe, I also got the "Easy Access Neoprene Restraint System" for a new bedroom toy. I was going to post website photos but Extreme Restraints and LadyCLeather show them on live models so if seeing stuff shown on live models bothers you, use your imagination.

GR loves to see me in black leather so when we go out on our next date I will be wearing the bustier and harness under my clothes and will wait until we are away from the house before showing it to him. I cannot wait but... shhhh, it is a secret.

8 comments:

eammon said...

Not to sound cliche, your husband is a lucky guy. My DW and I are in our 50's and after 33 years of marriage, I would like to spice things up in the bedroom. The only problem it requires us to step outside the very small comfort zone. Maybe in time.

Gemma said...

Well, he thinks he is lucky. I think that I am the lucky one. I guess that makes us a lucky and blessed couple ;-).

Btw- We'll be coming up on our 30th anniversary within the year. And just as comfort zones come, they can go.

Mark 9:24 said...

OK, you're both Lucky then!

And Kinky too!! ;-)

Mark

g00dsp0rt said...

i thing your a great wife what a wonderful suprise are the buckel buster top and but plug harness to be worn at the same time ?
dose the dildo harnes penatrate you or is it the type for giving beacuse some times its better to give than recive i to agree your hubby is a lucky man

Mark 9:24 said...

Sooo....,

How did it go? :-)

Mark

Gemma said...

It was hot! GR loves to see me in black leather and I always feel so sexy in black leather so you can imagine...

Mark 9:24 said...

Yes I can. ;-)

Great for you two!!

Mark

bunnyhunch said...

One of my tasks while on vacation recently was to come up with a budget (Ugh!). I think I need to add a new category. :-)