Sunday, March 28, 2010

Slowly but surely, step by step...

We are finally getting back on our feet. Besides recuperating from surgery, GR came down with a bad stomach virus last weekend and I caught it Tuesday so we have both been down and out this past week.

Saturday GR took some time to post a message over there-- you know, up in the right corner. Life as we know it is indeed getting back to normalcy, yes, even life in our marriage bed. My wide incision is still tender but as long as we are not having sex with GR in front of me, we are "good to go". That works for us!

It is a funny thing when you want to have sex but you physically cannot because of something like surgery. Several days before we finally did have sex I found myself reaching in the night for GR in all the right places. I was still too sick to do much of anything about it but my desire for him was there. Truth be known, after I was discharged from the hospital he exhibited more patience than I as he was afraid of hurting me. It is a good thing to be back in the saddle.

1 comment:

Hiswildcherry47 said...

Ok, you know someone was going to be thinking it....Watch out for saddle burns, Gemma! Just had to ;-)