Sunday, January 31, 2010

I can tell.. (Edited to add...)

Question-
How do you tell when your spouse is on the mend after surgery?

Answer-
They are on the mend when they are frisky with their hands during the night in spite of the fact that they are still WAY too sore for sex.

GR is doing well, I can tell ;-)...

Edited to add:

He's got me beat! After my surgery last year I believe it took me 4-5 days before I could enjoy PIV-IC. GR's surgery was Fri evening. Last night, 2 nights later, he insisted that we have PIV-IC. I kept questioning him over and over but he was persistent so I gave in. Each of us ended up with two O's. I was surprised that he had two so soon after surgery. What can I say? My man amazes me, totally amazes me.

3 comments:

Hiswildcherry47 said...

Funny quip, Gemma.
One of the delights of my 'new wife' life...my husband's ever-roving hands. Love them at all hours and at all times!

So good to read that GR is doing well. Strange as this may sound, I do hope you both enjoy this bit of down time. Back and at 'em soon enough.

Odo said...

YO!

job29man said...

You can't keep a good man down!