Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Reader's Favorite- In the heat of the moment, what do complimentary words do for you and for your spouse?

Do you use complimentary words in your marriage? This reader does:

"I also love praising my wife for her amazing body. There is such power in giving words of exultation during love making."

We each have our own word preferences. The following questions are in reference to words we use in the marriage bed. What do complimentary words consist of for you? Do you know which words "do it" for your spouse and if not, would they tell you if you asked? What is the difference between offering genuine complimentary words and giving words of flattery? Why is flattery damaging even in bed? Which words to you most enjoy receiving? Does your spouse know of these words? Have you told him/her? When in the heat of the moment, what do complimentary words do for you and for your spouse? Please share your thoughts.

4 comments:

Guy Average said...

I do use words that I know will excite my wife and will make her orgasm more intense; she does the same with me. Most of these are explicit words...so I'll ask you Gemma, should I be specific or is this enough information already?

Gemma said...

Whichever you prefer, GuyA. You are free to share the words as they are written, write them with an * stuck in the middle or not write them at all. Your call!

Ancient Mariner said...

We are in the heat of passion, as I thrust in an out of her, her eyes are closed, and she is moving her head back and forth in rhythm to my thrusts. I sometimes say to her, “baby, I love being inside your wet pussy. I love fucking you so much.” She just grunts (her brain disconnects from her mouth during LM). After we are done, I say to her, “Tell me.” It is our special phrase. It means I want her to respond in kind. If I have waited long enough for the mouth/brain connection to be reestablished, she will say, “Darling, you are so big inside me. You fill me up.” The she will whisper, “I love it when you fuck me.”

Gemma said...

Ancient Mariner said: The she will whisper, “I love it when you fuck me.”

Our favorite way to end sessions is to make these similar comments to each other and the more explicit the words GR and I use, the hotter the finale. Between dh and dw these words are appropriate. I tell readers all the time, "Don't be afraid of language in your marriage bed."