Friday, June 5, 2009

Arrivederci! ... Good bye!

Tomorrow GR, our two college girls and I will be heading to a cottage at a lake resort for a week of R&R. GR and I will have our own bedroom, of course. We have also reserved a pontoon for the week so we look forward to some enjoyable boating while there. A few beloved family members will be staying in a nearby cottage as will our dear friends, Mr. and Mrs. Rkt from TMB.

I probably will not have internet access while there so while I am away please think good thoughts for us and behave yourselves ;-). I will miss you all so be sure to show your faces upon my return. I expect to be back here by Saturday evening or sometime Sunday of next week... weekend of June 12-14.

Have a good week. Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Who am I said...

Hope you are having a great time. Looking forward to fresh posts.

cargoman said...

Gemma,
'Hope you, GR, your family and friends had a great time away. 'Look forward to reading all about your "activities" when you return to your blog.
Lee