Monday, January 26, 2009

Preparing for surgery

Well, I managed to get what GR had so I have been sick this past week... so sick, like wishing somebody would shoot me to get me out of my misery. I was worried that I would be too sick for surgery but today, I am practically feeling like my old self again. My surgery will be tomorrow afternoon.

If I get a chance I will pop in here later today but otherwise, I will be back on the blog after surgery as soon as I can get my little hands on my laptop ;-). They are keeping me in the hospital Tuesday and Wednesday nights... possibly Thursday night, too, and I am hoping they will allow GR to stay with me during the nights. You guys think good thoughts for me, OK?

Ciao,
Gemma

7 comments:

Gakkuri Neko said...

God bless and keep you, Gemma... you go with our thoughts and prayers, and we will all be praying for your speedy and full recovery.
Neko

Who am I said...

I pray that everything goes very well. I know you have waited a long time for this.

Aren't laptops wonderful. Gives you something to do besides watch soaps like I had to over 20 years ago when I was in hospital.

LIT56RD said...

Blessing on you Gemma for your surgery. Get well soon. And God Bless.

Odo said...

You are in our prayers. Speedy recovery. The Holy Spirit guide the hands of your surgeons.

Cocotte said...

Hi Gemma....I prayed for you on Tuesday afternoon, hopefully during your surgery. Let us know how you are.

Sensuous Wife said...

Praying for complete healing

job29man said...

I'm praying for your rapid recovery, and renewed feeling of vigor and robust health!