Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Please note: new instructional links on my blog

In the right side bar under "Favorite Sites for Reading" I have just included two links that I feel could be useful for wives to either learn or to improve on how to pleasure their husband through "fellatio" or a "hand job".

The "hand job" link only shows a girl demonstrating HJ techniques with the aid of a dildo. The "fellatio" link is a written article which goes into detail on how to do OS on your husband. I have not viewed the entire "fellatio" site, but I know you will see sexual photos with real models who are dressed skimpy... just so you know.

To both husbands and wives, enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Hand job has some great tips.

Gemma said...

You're welcome!

job29man said...

I think that getting really good at fellatio is one of the best "technique" investments a woman can make in her marriage. It is very intimately bonding and can really give a man something to remember in his "mental rolodex". As well it is a good "in between" thing to do when intercourse is not practical.

Mark said...

Job,

I like the way you think! :-)

Mark 9:24