Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It never ceases to amaze me...

In many sources I have read that sex, specifically PIV-IC, is a wonderful pain reliever. Well, having had scoliosis all my life I am well acquainted with back pain so I have had plenty opportunity to put that theory to the test. Each and every time GR and I do PIV the pain is gone by the time we are done. In addition to that, while I am waiting for surgery I regularly deal with stomach pain because of the (2) hernias. Last night was one such occasion.

I went to bed hurting badly... to the point where I was moaning and trying to hold back tears... so I asked GR to rub my stomach because I thought that the warmth from his hands might help. Neither of us figured we would be having sex under those conditions so I was thinking that maybe we would make love during the night or early in the morning instead. Well, he began rubbing my stomach and as he rubbed I got the idea of pushing past the pain to try and use PIV as pain relief so we gave it a try. GR was reluctant at first out of fear for making things worse but wouldn't you know it--- Once we began getting into it, the pain left. No kidding-- It was GONE!!!!

Do not underestimate the power of PIV-IC to relieve pain; it really does work. Oh, I am sure there are times when it will not help but heck, give it a try. What can you lose?

5 comments:

heartofsong (from TMB) said...

Is it the orgasm or the actual PIV IC that relieves pain? Neither of them seem to help me. Wish they would! I have a humdinger of a headache right now...

PS. Awesome site. Thanks for being an encouragement to wives! I appreciate you!

Sensuous Wife said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you and GR.

Gemma said...

It seems to me that as soon as I am fully aroused and we begin PIV, the pain is gone. IOW- During PIV, I don't eve feel the pain.

Now I don't get headaches so I'm not sure how that would work for me but back pain and stomach pain... yes, it's nice to have a healthy remedy.

Thanks for posting, HS and SW.

Mom 4 God said...

Thanks for your kind words in MarriageBed.

Gemma said...

You are quite welcome.