Sunday, July 20, 2008

Absense makes the love making better!

Well, we didn't have sex last night but we sure did this morning. I enjoyed a glorious O through man-stim. No really, it was truly glorious for some reason. You know how some O's just rate right up there; this one did. And then GR and I made love some more until he received a good O. When we were done, we still had time for afterglow before having to shower and leave for church. Gees, come to think of it, we got out of bed at 5am and that was AFTER an hour of sex so no wonder we had plenty time!

GR and I came downstairs, made coffee, had breakfast and then we got on the 'puter to order a few things... OK, if you must know, 5 things... from liberator.com, one of my favorite places for toy shopping.

We went to church. After Liturgy the teen group elected officers for the 2008-09 school year. Dd#2 was elected VP so she is pretty pleased about that. This will be her last year in the teen group as she'll be too old to stay in it beyond this year. Dd#1 was secretary during her last year in the group.

Hum-drum day! We came home and ate HM cannellini bean chowder- yummo. Got laundry going and rested a bit. Then GR and I dropped dd#1 to work on the way to doing our Sam's shopping. As I speak, we are winding down for the evening. We'll have to run out at 11:15 to pick up dd from work but other than that, it's rest time 'til early morning.

I will miss GR while he's away. Spending nights in an empty bed does not suit me well. Ah well, it will only be 2 nights so I think I can do that. And he and I usually have sex that is a notch more erotic than usual when he leaves and returns from business trips. What's that saying?--- "Absense makes the love making better"... or something like that.

No comments: