Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What are your thoughts on this?

"The Aestheticist" and I have been talking some under my article entitled: What does sexual passion mean to you? comment page for article . If TA doesn't mind, I'd be curious to see how other readers would weigh in on the discussion.

One friendly word of caution before you post comments there---

Please be respectful and polite towards TA in what you share. I am a Christian but not all of my readers claim the Christian Faith. This is not a Christian site, per se. In light of all that, please do not go to that comment page to quote or argue scriptures or to do missionary work. This is not the place for that. If TA cares to discuss his spirituality with you, ask him if he'd like to email with you. He posted his addy somewhere on my blog.

Actually, I would expect these same courtesies towards any of my readers. So play nice, OK? :-)

1 comment:

The Aestheticist said...

"If TA doesn't mind, I'd be curious to see how other readers would weigh in on the discussion."

I don't mind at all. Please, fire away. I have a blindfold handy, but I don't smoke.

"If TA cares to discuss his spirituality with you, ask him if he'd like to email with you. He posted his addy somewhere on my blog."

I'm usually willing for any discussion from an outside viewpoint. It's very different to discuss metaphysics, spirituality, and religion with an unfamiliar person than it is with a close friend.

I also like debate, and don't disallow purposeful insult against me. My email address, to re-post it, is t.aestheticist@hotmail.com.