Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sex and the disabled- You have to read this!

This article absolutely made my day today. Although I struggle off/on with back pain from scoliosis, I don't consider myself to be disabled and neither is my dh. However, this was great to read. Take a look and tell me what you think.

I don't receive or send those nasty "forwards" but the article almost made me want to send it to all my friends. Don't worry, guys, I won't send it. However, if I accidentally do---- stand up and twirl 3 times to the right, 3 times to the left, have sex with your spouse at least once a day for 3 consecutive days, make 3 wishes, forward the email to 3 friends and your wishes will come true. If you don't forward it, 3 curses will come upon you.
[hehe, jk]

4 comments:

Who am I said...

This was a good article.

I just happened to be reading an article and it mentioned a pure romance consultant. I just googled and happened to come across the fact that pure romance has a branch dedicated to breast cancer survivors.

The link is http://pureromance.com/sss/OurStory.aspx.

Just thought this might be a good link for anyone who as struggled with breast cancer.

Gemma said...

Thanks, wai.

Sensuous Wife said...

This is a topic that has intrigued me for a long time. People who have a disability do not become asexual the moment their injury or illness occurs. Wonderful article.

Gemma said...

The topic has intrigued me, too, SW.