Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Does tequila really make her clothes fall off?

Country music can be so funny. I used to be a huge country music fan among other things and then for years, hardly listened to music at all.... just from shit going on in our lives. Now I'm enjoying country music again.

Recently, Monday of last week on Cinco de Mayo, I made HM chicken enchiladas for supper. It had been years since I drank Tequila but since I've always loved Margaritas I decided to serve them with the meal.

GR was not yet home. I prepared the enchiladas, slid the pan in the oven and set the timer. Meanwhile I wanted to relax with a drink while watching the news so I began mixing a Margarita. Clearly, I am not always the sharpest knife in the drawer. I quickly, apparently too quickly, read the "Margarita mix to Tequila" ratio and I measured it out as 2 parts mix to 2 parts Tequila.

Anyone who knows how to make Margaritas knows that I did an "oops" with my measuring. It should have been 3 parts mix to 1 part Tequila. Oh, well... it tasted good and I had the yummy, chunky Margarita salt around the glass rim.

I sat with my drink, a magazine and with the news on, enjoying my break. After the first drink I went back to the kitchen and made another, same way... 2 parts to 2 parts, not realizing what I had done. Throughout the evening until GR and I headed off to bed, I believe I ended up with maybe 4 strong Margaritas all total. And then........

The Tequila hit me!!! Oh my.... I was a witchy woman in bed with GR that night and didn't even realize just HOW witchy I had been until the next morning when he informed me, with a mischievous grin, that there was no stopping me in bed the night before. His words, "Uhhhhh, you were extra passionate while we had sex." It wasn't until we discussed how I mixed the Margaritas that I realized I had made them a bit strong. Anyhow, lesson learned.

I brought all that up to mention this--- Yesterday while running errands in the car, I heard this country song come on the radio and had to laugh. It was a Joe Nichols song entitled: "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off". As the song was playing I wondered if Tequila really is a much stronger liquor than many others because, boy.... my clothes sure did fall off fast.

Anyway, here are the words to the song:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

She said I’m going out with my girlfriends
Margaritas at the Holiday Inn
Lord have mercy, my only thought
Was Tequila makes her clothes fall off

I told her put an extra layer on
I know what happens when she drinks Patrone
Her closet’s missing half the things she’s bought
Ya Tequila makes her clothes fall off

(Chorus)
She’ll start with kickin’ out of her shoes
Loose an earring in her drink
Leave her jacket in the bathroom stall
Drop a contact down the sink

Them pantyhose aint gonna last too long
If the DJ puts Bon Jovi on
She might come home in a table cloth
Ya tequila makes her clothes fall off

Break

She can handle any champagne brunch
A bridal shower with Bacardi punch
Jello shooters full of Smirnoff
But Tequila makes her clothes fall off

Chorus

She don’t mean nothing - she’s just havin fun
Tomorrow she’ll say oh what have I done
Her friends will joke about the stuff she lost
ya tequila makes her clothes fall off
oh Tequila makes her clothes fall off (x2)

12 comments:

Sensuous Wife said...

Sounds like you had a LOT of fun! (mischievious grin)
I've always thought that song was so much fun.

Electrolyte drinks do it for me. Something about being primed for peak perfomance. (giggle)

Gemma said...

Yes, it was, SW. I never realized until that day how much I liked tequila. And I never heard the song before until that day it came on the radio.

Now we know your drink of preference, SW, hehe.

Sensuous Wife said...

My overall drink of preference is filtered water. I'm big on hydration as it makes me feel so much better in general. But when it comes to some bow-chicka-bow-bow, I'll reach for some Emergen-C packets for my water bottle. They have no carbs (which are orgasm killers) and plenty of electrolytes to keep my body humming! Delighted Husband knows when I bring him a big bottle of icy cold fitered vitamin C water, that he's about to break a sweat and the water is to help him recharge afterwards!

Mark said...

My wife rarely drinks, but when she has it does loosen her up.

The last time she did we ended up having sex. At the beginning I was still dressed and she was naked and one her knees and giving me great oral sex. --GRIN--

I asked her what that made her, to see what she would say, and she called herself my whore, which I liked allot!! :-)
(She resists referring to herself as my whore even though she know I like it)

Mark.

Gemma said...

Mark, if she called herself your whore that one time when she was loosened up, I'd venture to say that her inner sensual self probably would like to refer to herself that way in the privacy of your MB, esp since she knows that you like it.

What have you done, if anything, to encourage her to use that word in your MB? It sounds like her resisting is only a cover-up because of shyness or embarrassment... like as if she's worried that you might think of her as being a "bad girl" IRL. (ie- Good Christian girls don't behave like whores.) Well, I propose that they can with their dh :-).

This reminds me of one of my favorite sayings: "The perfect woman is a lady in the parlor, and a whore in the bedroom."

Have you talked much about this with your dw, perhaps at a time when you're not in the bedroom? It could be a fun new area to explore together.

Surely, many dw's have no desire to be called such names as "whore" or "slut" by their dh's but since your dw did call herself your whore that one time, I'd explore it.

Who am I said...

We don't drink tequilla,but just a modest amount of wine often seems to enhance our mood for love.

Mark said...

::: Mark, if she called herself your whore that one time when she was loosened up, I'd venture to say that her inner sensual self probably would like to refer to herself that way in the privacy of your MB, esp since she knows that you like it.

I sure hope so. I'd love it if she could do it without having to have something to drink first.
She has said that if I want her to be that way again that I should get her a little tipsy.

:::: What have you done, if anything, to encourage her to use that word in your MB?

I have explained to her how much it means to me and that I am not using the word in the "regular" sense. That I only intend it to be a description of our MB and of it being a great way to show that she is interested in sex and in me.

:::: It sounds like her resisting is only a cover-up because of shyness or embarrassment... like as if she's worried that you might think of her as being a "bad girl" IRL. (ie- Good Christian girls don't behave like whores.) Well, I propose that they can with their dh :-).

You may be right. I'll admit something here that I have not done before and have never talked about on TMB.

Once my wife and I used to play around with D/s and bondage play. My wife found it easy to be submissive sexually and let me take control. That way she had no responsibility, so she rationalized in her own mind, and could let herself go and really enjoy sex. She could even have real orgasms without any physical stimulation at all, just mental and emotional stimulation was enough!

:::: This reminds me of one of my favorite sayings: "The perfect woman is a lady in the parlor, and a whore in the bedroom."

I've heard this before I couldn't agree more! :-)

:::: Have you talked much about this with your dw, perhaps at a time when you're not in the bedroom? It could be a fun new area to explore together.

Yes we have, but when we do she has a real hard time thinking sexually.

:::: Surely, many dw's have no desire to be called such names as "whore" or "slut" by their dh's but since your dw did call herself your whore that one time, I'd explore it.

I'm all for that!!! ;-)

Mark

Mark said...

:::: We don't drink tequila,but just a modest amount of wine often seems to enhance our mood for love.

My wife doesn't drink drink tequila or wince but she does like mixed drinks and it definitely enhances her mood.

Mark

Gemma said...

Mark, what I shared here... I actually was drinking margaritas. It is a mixed drink of tequila and margarita mix. My only problem was that I mixed them too strong.

Mark said...

Well, It obviously worked, real well.
So what's the recipe? ;-)

Mark

Gemma said...

The recipe on the mix bottle said to mix 3 parts mix to 1 part tequila.

I accidentally did 2 parts mix to 2 parts tequila. My way packed quite a punch!

Mark said...

Just a clarification.

My wife and I have never practiced S&M or BDSM.

Mark