Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just a short whine!

Life can sure get lonely when the dh is away :-(. GR left yesterday morning for a business trip and will be out until Friday evening. On each trip, the first night without him is always the hardest for me but I got through it and even managed to get some sleep. As I sit here, sipping on my coffee, I'm well aware of the sun rising up over the horizon.... shining right into the corner of my left eye. Soon, I'll be heading out the door with older kids in tow, bringing them to their schools so I'll be back later this morning.

Enjoy waking with your spouses, folks, and do have a good Wednesday morning!

4 comments:

tractor said...

Dear Gemma,

Just thought I would let you know that you are not alone being apart from your spouse.

I just left home to go to our farm in another state. Not sure how long we will be apart, depends on the weather.

We have been more open lately sharing about sexual desires and preferences and that is good.

Look forward to our passionate reuniting, whenever that is.

Sensuous Wife said...

oh Gemma, you have my sympathy!
i don't sleep so well when Delighted Husband is away. and not just for lack of postcoital haze either. I also miss the simple comfort of his touch...the way his hand pats my bottom when he is fast asleep.

Enjoy your reuniting, Gemma, and I hope your two older kiddos will both go out to the movies so y'all can have some privacy! (wink)

Cocotte said...

TGIF, Gemma!!!!!
Enjoy your weekend reunion.

Gemma said...

I do look forward to GR getting back. Just spoke to him on the phone and he is 1 1/2 hours from home. Slim chance of dd's going to the movies tonight or anytime in the next week as they are both rolling into "finals" at school. As I speak, one is studying at the school library and the other is studying in her bedroom.

Thanks to all of you for your kind wishes. Tractor, hurry home!